- 2022 - MS-900 - Microsoft 365: Fundamentals
- 2019 - AWS Cloud Practitioner - Amazon Web Services
- 2016 - Committee Member - Blue Valley Technology Advisory Committee
- 2016 - Board Member - All Creatures Small Animal Hospital
- 2016 - Masters in Business Administration - University of Kansas
- 2015 - Senior Director of Strategic Information Technology for the NCTC
- 2015 - Certified Scrum Master - Scrum Alliance
- 2015 - Lean Six Sigma / Yellow Belt - Crimson Corperation
- 2012 - Technical Editor for Packt Publishing
- 2011 - Senior Solutions Architect for the Blue Valley School District
- 2006 - Lead Developer for Sure Merchant LLC
- 2005 - Web Developer for Sposto Interactive
- 2005 - Bachelors in Computer Science - Kansas State University
- 2003 - Lead Web Developer for the CIS Deptartment at KSU
- 2002 - Web Developer for the SANTOS Research Lab
I’m a technology leader with a focus on aligning the strategy of the business with the execution of technology. I lead teams and projects with that focus always on top of mind. My entire career has been spent collaborating with business owners to execute successful projects for our customers. Whether as a developer or a team leader, for the majority of the projects over my career I have been directly responsible for the delivery and performance of the solution in the eyes of the customer. I’m unique in that while highly technical, I have been customer-facing my entire career and I have a polished and professional communication style.
I have over 15 years of experience delivering successful Web-Based Solutions using Service Oriented, Cloud-Based Platforms and Strategies. I understand the complex relationship of scale, cost, operational support for a solution and it is my job to right-size these aspects for the greater organization and our customers.
I always lead with a team mentality, we succeed and fail together. We support each other, we avoid silo’s, and encourage open honest communication… even then those discussions are difficult. I believe that anything worth doing is worth measuring, as such, I believe real-time publically available KPIs & prioritized backlogs are an important part of the relationship between IT and the greater organization. Technology is a costly and highly strategic part of any organization and with that comes a responsibility to show value and work transparently.